• Short- and long-range installations
• Real time monitoring of the SFP using DDM
• Full WeOS support
• Utilize high bandwidth fibre connectivity
• Suitable for use with the Lynx-3500 series
• Available in 20, 40 and 80 km variants
• Thoroughly tested to high standards
• Wide operating temperature range, -40 to +85°C
• Functionality validated for mission critical applications
The 2.5 Gbit singlemode SFPs are ideal for high-bandwidth, short- and long-range applications. These models utilize singlemode fibre cables with a 9 µm core, and come equipped with DDM functionality that's fully integrated into WeOS. This feature enables monitoring of critical parameters like temperature, TX/RX power, and voltage, ensuring optimal performance.
With industrial networks transmitting ever-increasing amounts of data, the 2.5 Gbit fibre links are a reliable option to connect data-intensive sites across long distances. Backbones with high bandwidth can now be established over lengthy distances. The SFPs are compatible with the Lynx-3510 series platform and are available in multiple variants, covering ranges from 20 to 80 km.
To meet the high demands of mission-critical applications, all SFP transceivers undergo thorough environmental testing to ensure they can perform under the harshest conditions. Additionally, their functionality is pushed to the limit to guarantee availability and reliability.
WeOS, the Westermo operating system, is designed to meet the toughest requirements, and full support for all offered transceivers is a crucial aspect. All features of WeOS are extensively tested and verified to be fully supported on any WeOS device with a Westermo transceiver installed.